domingo, 27 de febrero de 2011

Domingo escueto...

Desde Long Island, New York, nos traen la portada los chicos de The Narrative. Oscura y dulce al mismo tiempo. ¿que os parece?

Castling es la canción que quiero compartir hoy... también me gustaría saber que os parece...

Un abrazo !

Versión YouTube



Lyrics - The Narrative
Dress, dress me down -- I don't mind. Leave me to my insides.
I don't need this lonely skin anymore.
Take, take it all, rook to king; Oh I've been guarding something.
You keep chasing me to walls, always.
That's the way she leaves me; it feels like she's always fighting just to reach me.
That old disguise, sinking slow; are you feeling so alone?
Maybe we should speak our minds, baby.
Well it's not that I'm insecure; I just need to be sure..
These things tend to burn with time, always.
And that's the way she leaves me; it feels like she's always fighting just to reach me.
My hands are wandering astray..
My queen moves every single way..
Well I swear I don't believe in love... this is as close as I can come.
Dress, dress me down -- I don't mind. Leave me to my insides.
I don't need this lonely skin anymore.
That's the way she leaves me; it feels like she's always fighting just to reach me.
The shades and squares remain; soon they will run even, and when they're all the same, we'll find each other easily.
My hands are wandering astray..
My queen moves every single way..
I swear I don't believe in love.. this is as close as I can come.
There's nothing left that I won't say, 'cause my queen moves every single way.

1 comentario: